Fox Farm – Tiger Bloom
Contact Us for Commercial Pricing!
Access deep discounts on leading brands when ordering through GroAdvisor today
Contact a GroAdvisor at 1-800-891-3705
or fill out the form below for a free consultation.
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom Description
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom is a phosphorus fertilizer that contains nitrogen to support vigorous plant growth. It is formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available. Use as directed for hydroponic and soil applications.
Benefits of Using Tiger Bloom:
- Supports fruiting and flowering
- Creates more bud development sites
Use Tiger Bloom at the first signs of plant flowering through harvest.
Garden tip: Use Tiger Bloom at the first sign of flowering at the rate of 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. It can also be used as a foliar fertilizer; just apply it to both sides of leaves early in the morning.
Tiger Bloom Sizes:
Tiger Bloom comes in 1 pint, 1 quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 15 gallon, 55 gallon and 250 gallon options. Bulk pricing available.
The pH of your garden nutrient mix should be between 5.8 and 6.3. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- Standard: 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- Heavy: 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- For Recirculating Systems: Use 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change. Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding in recirculating hydroponic systems.
- For Foliar Feeding: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
Make sure the product is not deployed on your garden if there is excessive light or heat.
Add your review
Other top rated products
Sign up for our cultivation newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions and education directly to your inbox.