Phantom 50 Series DE 750W 120/240V
Contact Us for Commercial Pricing!
Access deep discounts on leading brands when ordering through GroAdvisor today
Contact a GroAdvisor at 1-800-891-3705
or fill out the form below for a free consultation.
Phantom 50 Series DE 750W Description
The Phantom 50 Series Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint.
At the heart of this system is the PHB5040 Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with USB Interface. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX Series Advanced Lighting Controllers.
Phantom 50 Series DE 750W Features
The Phantom 50 Series comes with a USB interface that provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX Series Digital Lighting Controller. This double-ended hps grow light system delivers maximum PAR value and uniformity for the greenhouse and grow room.
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Six-way wattage output control: 400W, 500W, 600W, 750W, and 825W
- Compatible for PX1 control at: 825W, 750W and 600W
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with an 8′ 120V 16/3 AWG power cord with EMI suppression and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Includes 15′ USB-RJ12 Controller Cable Pack
Phantom 50 Reflector Features
- Patented open roof design for ideal lamp operational temperature
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Directs light down in a focused pattern
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- Excellent efficiency at higher mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Compounding performance in multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patent pending reflector design
Phantom 50 Lamp Features
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (1450 µmol/s)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
Add your review
Other top rated products
Sign up for our cultivation newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions and education directly to your inbox.