Lost Coast Plant Therapy
Contact Us for Commercial Pricing!
Access deep discounts on leading brands when ordering through GroAdvisor today
Contact a GroAdvisor at 1-800-891-3705
or fill out the form below for a free consultation.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy Description
Lost Coast Plant Therapy is a natural plant detector that cause disruption of respiration and digestion in target insects, egg cases and larvae. The spray penetrates to dehydrate the entire body of the insects, which will never become immune to this product because they cannot become immune to suffocation or dehydration.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy was designed to suffocate and dehydrate insects on contact. For this reason, it is important to thoroughly saturate your infested plants. If the product does not contact the insect it cannot suffocate or dehydrate it.
Many insects and diseases are killed on contact with one application. Others, take repeat application to eliminate the problem.
This unique formula does not stress the plant and will not damage flowers, fruits or vegetables as long as it is applied under proper lighting and low heat conditions.
Bulk pricing offered for commercial farms today!
Lost Coast Plant Therapy Comes in Multiple Sizes!
12oz mixes with water to create 12 gallons of application spray.
32oz mixes with water to create 32 gallons of application spray.
1 gallon mixes with water to create 128 gallons of application spray.
2.5 gallon mixes with water to create 320 gallons of application spray. Covers one acre.
LCPT Features & Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3.25″ x 3.25″ x 10.25″
- Laboratory-tested by CW Analytical (among others)
- Does not leave residue; this means it is safe for your soil, food and ornamental plants, pets and people. With proper application our product can be used on the day of harvest.
- Dries off quickly.
- Clean ingredients means clean test results. Passes strict lab parts per billion testing.
- Safe to apply daily and will not interfere with plant development.
- Safe to apply on day of harvest and as often as required throughout growth.
- Safe for food and medicinal plants.
- PBA Free or HDPE grade bottles.
- Lost Coast Plant Therapy is not registered with the E.P.A. since it qualifies for exemption under FIFRA section 25 (B) as a minimum risk pesticide.
LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY KILLS SOFT BODY INSECTS, THEIR LARVAE AND EGGS, POWDERY MILDEW, MOLD AND FUNGUS ON CONTACT WITHOUT USING POISON!
Lost Coast Plant Therapy Instructions
- Shake LCPT concentrate well before measuring
- Add purified water to sprayer
- First, clear the lines of your sprayer
- Add 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) of concentrate per 1 gallon of purified water
- Shake mixed contents of the sprayer well before applying to your garden
- Agitate as needed during use (approx. every 5 minutes)
- Close cap of concentrate tightly when not in use
DO NOT STORE LCPT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Lost Coast Plant Therapy can be used as a standalone product, no wetting agent required.
- We recommend that you always test this on one plant first, especially when combining with a nutrient product or when using as part of an IPM program with other insecticide, fungicide or pesticide
How to Apply to Your Plants:
- Saturate the entire plant/garden, especially the underside of leaves and stems of the plants
- Repeat as needed
- Outdoor Application: Use early morning before the heat of day, or at dusk. Air temperature should be near 80 degrees.
- Indoor: Apply while supplemental lighting is turned off. Allow plants to dry thoroughly before turning lights back on.
- Clones & Seedlings (Propagation): Safe to spray on clones and new starts in propagation. We highly recommend dipping while they are in cubes and when roots are showing.
IMPORTANT” Must be applied to cover all areas of the plant for full effectiveness and to eliminate insects, powdery mildew, mold or fungus.
- Soy oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Citric acid
- Ecocert soap (inactive)
- Isopropyl alcohol (inactive)
- Sodium citrate (inactive)
- Water (inactive)
List of Insects and Diseases Killed by Lost Coast Plant Therapy
- Spider Mites
- Fungus Gnats
- White Flies
- Root Knot Nemotodes
- Broad Mites
- Russet Mites
- Powdery Mildew
- Leaf Rust
How Lost Coast Plant Therapy Works on Powdery Mildew, Mold and Fungus
Lost Coast Plant Therapy is a strong combatant of various plant diseases. Once Powdery Mildew, Mold or Fungus are no longer visible on your plants, it is recommended that weekly application of LCPT is used while maintaining proper PH of plant surface so that powdery mildew and other plant diseases do not return.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy Reviews
“Lost Coast Plant Therapy is the only product that has proven itself to actually be safe to use on plants at all stages. We have over 200 strains of plants. Several of them do not like anything sprayed on them. We tried pesticides both nature and unnatural and all of them have been a waste of time, money and have caused serious damage to some of our sensitive strains. Lost Coast Plant Therapy is a permanent product in our facility!”
“If you have russet mites, I’d look into a weekly regiment of Lost Coast Plant Therapy. What you’re looking to do is suffocate the russet mites as they are soft bodied critters. These bugs can stay hidden very well and make you think that you have nutrient issues or heat problems or even mold. Stay ahead of it and just foliage spray Lost Coast Plant Therapy weekly. We use this product on 1000s of plants and it’s worth every penny. Our laboratory tested samples of Lost Coast Plant Therapy and said it is a phenomenally clean product with great ingredients.”
“Amazing company, owned by first rate folks! Been using the products here in MI for 2 years, and it is outstanding indoors and outdoors as a treatment or preventative right up to the day of harvest. This stuff knocks out aphids extremely quick and easy. I can treat 20 mature plants in under 30 minutes with a back pack sprayer. First treatment kills 95% of the aphids second treatment gets all the stragglers that were tucked away and were left to wander with out a food source. Bugs do not feed on plant material with the Lost Coast Plant Therapy solution on it. This is a winner and worth every penny!”
Lost Coast Plant Therapy FAQ’s
CAN THE PRODUCT BE USED AS A SOIL DRENCH?
Yes, this product can be used as a soil drench. For soil drench, add 1oz per gallon of water, same as for spraying.
Add your review
Other top rated products
Sign up for our cultivation newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions and education directly to your inbox.