CHICAGO, December 5, 2019 (Newswire.com)
Seasoned indoor agriculture executive David Friedman’s vision for GroAdvisor was born after witnessing businesses pour resources into procurement, endlessly searching for cost-effective, impactful products and partnerships. With GroAdvisor’s optimized supply chain, efficiency-obsessed Friedman aims to eliminate the pain points that pervade indoor agriculture businesses and instead enable clients to focus on innovation and growth.
Indoor growers will reap material benefits from the consortium of GroAdvisor partners. GroAdvisor clients will enjoy the network’s ability to reduce costs, increase productivity and address maintenance issues – throughout the entire lifecycle of an engagement.
GroAdvisor VP of Sales and Marketing Randy Shipley explains, “We anticipate client demand will rapidly expand service and product offerings within the GroAdvisor network. However, we continue to keep our focus on what makes GroAdvisor valuable – the assurance that each partner is highly-specialized and best-in-class.”
Not only will GroAdvisor clients benefit from the efficiencies and interoperability of the network, they’ll gain unique perspective on the industry via the network’s leadership position.
GroAdvisor’s inaugural network partners include:
· Agrowtek Inc., a premier automation controls manufacturer for the discerning horticulturist. Its line of products includes climate and fertigation controls systems, precision digital sensors for atmosphere and water, relays and motor controllers for equipment control, and peristaltic dosing pumps for nutrient and pH dosing.
· GroNet™, an agricultural solution that enables the indoor farming community to optimize crop yields and profitability. The company’s low-cost, end-to-end platform incorporates features that span the range of sensing, monitoring, alerting, and automating (SMAA).
· Innovative Growers Equipment, Inc., a specialist in building custom Ebb & Flow greenhouse benches, expanded metal benches, and providing complementary equipment to growers of quality plants throughout North America. All benches are made-to-order to fit our customers’ precise needs.
· MainStem, a purchasing platform, streamlines all of your purchasing of supplies such as packaging, grow supplies, equipment. MainStem’s proprietary enterprise software allows customers to manage their purchasing across multiple divisions and locations, supporting their growth as they scale their business.
· Manufacturing Supply Chain Services Inc., a contract manufacturing firm dedicated to providing customers with high-quality workmanship and a partnership mentality.
· PayQwick provides comprehensive banking and treasury solutions (ACH, wires, checks, payroll, investments, etc.) to businesses in emerging industries. PayQwick makes growth easier by connecting clients’ supply chains to optimize working capital and improve financial liquidity.
· VividGro®, a leader in technology-based products, empowers growers to create more efficient growing environments. VividGro’s goal is to develop and deliver technological solutions to market to reduce the cost of crop production to the most efficient levels possible.
GroAdvisor will debut at MJBiz Conference at the Las Vegas Convention Center from December 11-13.
Media Contact: Kate Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org 774.929.5223